Well, we all made it to the New year!!!!! YAY!!!!!! I am not big on making goals and making them happen. But I am trying to be better and do better. We have fallen off the wagon on many things in our lives and I am ready to get back on with most of them. I have made a few executive decisions on how my house will run and what we will be doing after the baby comes. I decided I am tired of eating junk. so I am trying to get back to the planning and cooking and eating healthy again. This will go into full effect after the baby comes of course, but I am going to start now doing what I can. I have other goals as well. I am not going to be setting unreachable goals, but I am going to be setting goals.
- Clean dishes daily
- Do laundry daily unless there isn’t enough for a load
- do weekly cleaning to maintain a clean home
- read scriptures daily
- have daily prayer
- teach my children through example about the gospel
- Be more in control of my temper
- Find happiness in simplicity
- Have Balance contentment ( be content with my current situation while doing things to get where I want to go)
- Post 4 times a week (mon-thursday)
- Work from a plan and have well planned posts
- Build a community on the blog with more comments and knowing more about you as the readers.
I am trying to make them simple and easily managed. I am not wanting to get overwhelmed especially with the baby coming soon.
What are some of your goals and hopes for the year????