I am always on the look out for cookbooks that help me to save money while having healthy meals for my family. I love a good cookbook that gives me quick, easy, and frugal meals that my family can enjoy. I also love pictures in my cook books. I am one where a picture is VERY important to me choosing to make the meal.
So when I was asked if I would try out the Delicious on a Dime cook book from All you I was SO excited to see that the book had a picture for every meal and it broke down the recipe to the cost per serving!
The cookbook is divided into types of main dish, chicken, beef, vegetables, Pork, Sides, Breakfasts, and desserts. This helps for easy planning with variety so you can use it to make your plan and get your shopping list together easily.
The recipes all look delicious and each one has tips to make cooking it easier and faster.
Here are a couple more great things about this cookbook:
- 154 simple, money-saving recipes.
- Cost-per-serving estimate for each dish with many complete meals for under $10.
- Essential time and money saving tips on each page. For example: use chicken thighs to save on cost and boost flavor.
- Hands-on time estimates accompany each recipe so readers know how long to allow to prepare dinner.
- Color photo and nutritional analysis for every recipe.
- Creative new tastes, such as Korean Beef Stir-fry (pg. 66), Curried Pumpkin Soup with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds (pg. 126) and Rosé Poached Pears (pg. 164).
- Timeless recipes poised to become new classics, such as Dijon-Marmalade-Glazed Baked Ham (pg. 82), Bacon-wrapped Chicken Breast with Sage (pg. 52) and Cheesy Potato Gratin (pg. 152).
All You has given me the chance to give away 3 copies of this wonderful cookbook!!!!
Enter below for your chance to win!
For more chances to win the Delicious on a Dime cookbook check out Mom’s Confession.
Sign up for free updates via email and get a FREE printable of "10 Thing You Could Do Today to Save Money on Your Household Budget"!