I love this easy teriyaki chicken dinner for so many reasons. It is healthy for you and it is a great way to feed just a few people or your whole family. The sauce can also be used in other recipes as well which is a great way to stretch your money and meals.
This is a great easy chicken recipe for dinner as well.
Easy Teriyaki Chicken Dinner
- 2½ – 3½ lbs Chicken, cut breasts in half
- ¾ Cup Soy Sauce
- ¼ Cup Sugar
- ¼ Cup Water pr White Wine Rice Vinegar
- 2 tsp grated Ginger (fresh or store bought)
- 1 small clove garlic crushed
- Wash chicken and pat dry
- Make marinade by combining sauce ingredients in a bowl.
- Place chicken in a shallow bowl or pan and pour marinade over chicken.
- cover and refrigerate to marinade up to 3 hours, turning occasionally
- Preheat pan with enough oil to keep the chicken from sticking and brown chicken quickly.
- Take chicken out of the pan and in remaining marinade.
- Cover pan and bring to a boil. Then turn down and simmer for 1 hour.
- Serve over rice.
what else other recipes would you use this teriyaki chicken recipe to make?
Check out more easy dinner ideas!
Sign up for free updates via email and get a FREE printable of "10 Thing You Could Do Today to Save Money on Your Household Budget"!