Quick Beef Stroganoff Recipe
Creator: Melissa @ Living a Frugal Life
Recipe type: Main Dish, dinner
- 1 lb lean ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 can Cream of Celery soup
- 2 cups of beef broth
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- Read more at: http://www.food.com/recipe/ground-beef-stroganoff-123503?oc=linkback
- In a large skillet, cook onion salt, pepper, paprika and meat until meat is browned.
- Add cream of chicken and celery soup
- Add Beef broth until as thin as you would like the sauce and let it cook 5 minutes.
- Add sour cream and heat thoroughly.
- Serve on noodles or rice.
Recipe by Living A Frugal Life at http://www.livingafrugallife.com/quick-beef-stroganoff-recipe/