Easy Teriyaki Chicken Recipe
Creator: Melissa @ Living a Frugal Life
Recipe type: dinner, chicken
- 2 1/2 - 3 1/2 lbs Chicken, cut breasts in half
- 3/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Water pr White Wine Rice Vinegar
- 2 tsp grated Ginger (fresh or store bought)
- 1 small clove garlic crushed
- Wash chicken and pat dry
- Make marinade by combining sauce ingredients in a bowl.
- Place chicken in a shallow bowl or pan and pour marinade over chicken.
- cover and refrigerate to marinade up to 3 hours, turning occasionally
- Preheat pan with enough oil to keep the chicken from sticking and brown chicken quickly.
- Take chicken out of the pan and in remaining marinade.
- Cover pan and bring to a boil. Then turn down and simmer for 1 hour.
- Serve over rice.
Recipe by Living A Frugal Life at http://www.livingafrugallife.com/easy-teriyaki-chicken-recipe/