Healthy Banana Bread Recipe
Creator: Melissa @ Living a Frugal Life
Recipe type: Breads, Breakfast
- 2 Bananas
- 2 eggs
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 2 C flour
- ½ C Sugar
- ½ C Brown Sugar
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ C Canola Oil
- Optional ½ C Chopped Nuts or Berries
- Put bananas in mixer and mix until smooth.
- Add all other ingredients and mix.
- Add nuts or berries if desired.
- Pour into bread pans, each pan ½ full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour if regular size bread pans. Cook until toothpick comes out clean if making small loaves.
Recipe by Living A Frugal Life at http://www.livingafrugallife.com/healthy-banana-bread-recipe/