I was experimenting with my spaghetti sauce recipe and discovered a wonderful recipe for a healthy and chunky sauce! * excuse my photo skills, it is a work in progress*
1 LB of Ground Turkey (optional)
1 Onion Chopped
1/2 Large Red Bell Pepper Chopped
1 can of Tomato soup
1 small can of Tomato Paste + 1 can of water
1 small can of tomato sauce
2 T Italian seasoning
1T Garlic Salt
1. If having turkey, cook it until done.
2. add chopped veggies and cook until soft
3. add cans of tomato soup, paste + water, and sauce
4. add seasoning and stir until completely combined. (change amounts of spices to taste)
5. bring to low boil and boil for 5-10 min or until flavors combine.
Check out more Frugal Recipes