This is an old family recipe and something I LOVED as a kid. This recipe is a great way to stretch you meat further while keeping everyone happy!
Porcupine meatballs and/or Stuffed Peppers
- 2lb ground beef
- ⅔ c uncooked Rice
- ½ c Water
- ¼ c Chopped Onion
- ¼ t Garlic Salt
- pinch of pepper
- 15oz Tomato Sauce
- 1c Water
- 2t Worcestershire
- Mix Meat and spices together and either stuff a pepper cut in ½ or make it into meatballs
- Place them in baking dish
- Pour sauce over meat mixture
- Bake in oven 350 degrees for 45 min
- Another Cooking option:
- Brown meatballs and put in slow cooker covered in sauce on low for 6 hours.
If you love this recipe check out the recipe for stuffed pepper soup!
Check out more Frugal Recipes
Sign up for free updates via email and get a FREE printable of "10 Thing You Could Do Today to Save Money on Your Household Budget"!