Banana Waffles Recipe
I love waffles! I especially love it when they are super simple and a homemade healthy meal!. I love these because they are really moist and they use up old bananas and I don’t have to just keep making tons of banana bread.
- 2½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1¾ cups milk
- 1 – 1½ banana’s mashed
- 6 tablespoons oil
- 2 large eggs
- Optional: ½ cup chocolate chips or chunks
- Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Add all wet ingredients and whisk together.
- Stir in chocolate chips or chunks if using.
- Let batter sit for 5-10 minutes. *this is an important step as they wont cook well if you don’t let them sit.
- Stir and cook on preheated waffle iron.
What are your favorite toppings on waffles?
Be sure to check out the rest of our healthy meals.