Ralphs New Low Prices and Fuel Rewards Program
Yesterday I had the chance to go to Long Beach and learn about the new “low prices”. I wanted to share with you the info they gave us and then I would LOVE you opinions on the change and If you feel like you will shop there in the future.
What changes will be happening?
- They are saying their will be lower prices through the store. There is only one way to check on this and that is to wait and see. This week there are a couple good deals on produce, but nothing to be jumping out of your seat to get. But it all depends on what your buy price is on those items.
- The Rewards program will be changing. you will no longer get the rewards checks in the mail. Those are being discontinued to fund the lower prices.
- They are also going to no longer have double coupons. The person who talked with us said that they didn’t see many people taking advantage of it. I think the reason for that is that they never advertized it. But regardless, I survived with no doubles before and I will do it again.
- They are also changing the fuel rewards just a bit. your points now go to Fuel rewards.
You will know if a price has been dropped on an item by seeing this tag on the item.
What are the rewards changes?
- The last rewards check will be mailed out on, or close to, May 1. any points you received before April 1 will be in this rewards check.
- The fuel points start to accumulate on April 1. All points after that date will go towards your fuel rewards.
- Rewards dollars will all expire July 31st so if you get a check be sure to use it before then.
How does the Fuel Points Program work?
- Every $1 you purchase is 1 point. For every 100 points you get, you get $.10 off per gallon at Shell gas stations.
- You can get up to 35 gallons per transaction at the pump.
- Gift card purchases get you 2x the points. This is a good way to get more points if you will be shopping at places anyways.
- Your balance can be found at the bottom of the receipt so you can track your discount.
- When you get the the Shell station, just swipe your ralphs card to get your fuel discount redeemed.
- If you have any problems, call the help desk at 866-597-9967
Be sure to check out the weekly Ralphs Deals before you head into the store
Sign up for free updates via email and get a FREE printable of "10 Thing You Could Do Today to Save Money on Your Household Budget"!