Winco now has a coupon policy on their website!! So if you have had problems with using coupons at Winco, print it off and keep it with you.
Here is the coupon policy:
Winco Coupon Policy
WinCo Foods gladly accepts manufacturers’ coupons where all the following apply:
- The coupon has a valid barcode that can be scanned into our system,
- The item is in stock,
- Restrictions and requirements listed on the coupon are met. This includes but is not limited to: quantities (minimum required and maximum allowed), sizes, brand names, product variety, expiration dates, and store location.
- The coupon(s) is not a result of coupon “stacking,” “doubling,” etc. (*1* coupon per item limit)
*WinCo Foods reserves the right to deny any coupon at any time.
WinCo Foods Coupon Policy
- We do not double or triple coupons; WinCo has a one(1) coupon per item limit. If a coupon has been used with an item, no other coupon may be used with that item and no other item may benefit from that coupon
- WinCo Foods does not accept competitor’s coupons
- All coupons must scan properly
- Coupons must be presented along with the item purchased
- No cash back for coupons with a higher value than the item’s purchase price
- No mass-cut coupons (more then one coupon cut out at a time)
- No photocopied or visibly altered coupons
- Customer is responsible for all sales tax
- Coupons cannot be purchased, sold or transferred
- WinCo does not accept internet coupons that have the following conditions:
- Free product without a required purchase
- A redemption value exceeding $5.00
The Coupon Policy states that they take printable coupons if they scan. If they do not scan they will not manually key them in. So be sure they print clearly. If they do not print clearly ten use them at a different store.
Print off the Winco coupon policy here.
Check out the other store coupon policies
Winco Coupon Policy
Sign up for free updates via email and get a FREE printable of "10 Thing You Could Do Today to Save Money on Your Household Budget"!