Zaycon Foods: 93% Lean Ground Beef $3.29/lb
Zaycon Foods (the drive through meat market) is having another meat sale! I went to the last pick up and was happy with what I got. This time they are having 93% lean ground beef for $3.29/lb. This is cheaper then it was on sale for at Vons.
If you sign up and find out that your area isn’t having this sale, be sure you still put in your account your location and sign up for the emails because you will be emailed as sales come up for the different meat products in your location. If there is no pick up location in your city or close to you still encourage others in your area to sign up because when enough people in an areasign up they will schedule a drop off in your area.
You will want to create an account now and get your Ham and/or Bacon ordered ASAP. They also have ground beef and other meat products that they rotate through. Here is the info on their website.
• LFTB Free
• Comes in a 40-lb case with four 10-lb chubs per case (approximate weight–see note below)
• No chemicals, additives or water added to meat during processing
• Processed at a USDA-inspected, state-of-the-art plant employing strict operating protocols (including HACCP) and the highest in food-safety standards
• Prior to processing, inspectors from the USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service randomly sample cattle under a monitoring plan and perform testing for antibiotic residues
* USDA nutrition labeling standards defines “extra lean” and “lean” ground beef based on the lean/fat ratio. While not part of these guidelines, the term “super lean” is often used in the grocery sector to describe ground beef at the upper end of the “lean” category (i.e., “Zaycon Foods 93/7 Super Lean Ground Beef”). This ground beef product is 93% lean and 7% fat
If you don’t want that much meat get a couple people together and share the meat after you pick it up! Then you each get a great deal!
When you go to pick up your box, you will get it quickly and you don’t even have to get out of your car! Line up your car and hang out until it is your turn. You bring it home and unpack and freeze your meat. Then take it out as you need it.
Order now as orders close December 13-15 or when they sell out. These go fast as well!