I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and their client.
While I was in Fresno a couple weeks ago I made a quick trip to Save Mart Supermarket to get a few ingredients for our tailgate party. I was excited to hear about the deal Save Mart is doing to give you 2 tickets to the Save Mart 350 in Sanoma. I love the partys around sporting events and the yummy snacks. And yes, Nascar is a sport.
I was able to find some great deals, fresh finds and yummy ingredients. I am always impressed with Save Mart’s veggies. My goal was to make a heart heathy recipe that I could take to a tailgate party. I love zucchini so making zucchini pizza’s on the BBQ was the perfect treat for a tailgate party! The ingredients are simple and stuff we have regularly in our house this time of year.
These are super simple and it is a great recipe for any type of get together, especially one where all you have to cook on is a BBQ pit. They are also a great way to have a healthy snack and finger food.
Check out this video I made on how to make your own Zucchini pizzas for your next tailgate party!
Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Zucchini, cut into circles
- Olive oil
- Minced garlic
- Pizza sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Bell Peppers, chopped
- Any other toppings you want
- Put olive oil in a bowl and add garlic and mix well.
- Put zucchini's on the grill and brush with olive oil and garlic mixture.
- Turn zucchini's over and brush other side with oil
- Turn heat to low on the BBQ
- Add pizza sauce and toppings and cover with cheese
- Lower lid on grill and let cheese melt, about 5-10 mins
What toppings do you like on your pizzas?
For more info on the SaveMart 350, check out these sites