Homemade Pasta Sauce
Homemade pasta sauce from scratch. A super simple recipe that can be made in less than 30 minutes.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
- 1 can of Tomato soup
- 1 small can of Tomato Paste + 1 can of water
- 1 small can of tomato sauce
- 2 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 Tbs Garlic Salt
- 1/2 Large Red Bell Pepper chopped (optional)
- 1 Onion chopped (optional)
- 1 LB of Ground Turkey (optional)
If having turkey, cook it until done and set aside.
Add chopped veggies and cook until soft.
Add cans of tomato soup, paste, water, and sauce.
Add seasoning and stir until completely combined. (change amounts of spices to taste).
Bring to a low boil and boil for 5 min or until flavors combine.