How to Build a Garden Box
Step by step tutoirial for how to build a garden box that can be made into any type of planter box.
Servings 1 box
1. Measure and cut your wood to the size you want it to be. I made my boxes 2 ft by 4 ft. So I cut my wood to make that size of a box. But you can make a box whatever size works for your space.
2. Make the box by lining up the wood on a flat surface.Tip: Use a wall or some other solid surface to hold the wood in place and so you can up pressure on the wood when drilling
3. Drill holes in the wood for the screws. Make sure the holes are drilled into both pieces of wood in the places you want them.
4. Drill Screws into the holes you made
5. Repeat until all sides have screws in places.
6. If adding a bottom, screw bottom onto the box (our box doesn't have a bottom since it is on dirt that the roots can grow into.) Make sure there are drainage holes in the bottom.
7. Place box where you want it to be and fill with soil.