Dating is getting more and more expensive. So what do you do when you don’t have much money? We have a goal to go on at least 1 date out a month so I wanted to have a years worth of dates that we could pick from if we don’t have much money. So when My husband and I sat down and started brainstorming we just kept going until we couldn’t think of any more. We ended up with 16 ideas!!!
With Valentines day coming up now is a great time to plan some special time with the one you love! So if you need an idea for a date, check out this list and go have some free fun!
- Go to Borders and read books together
- Take a free dance lesson at a Ballroom dance studio
- Look for free dessert coupons and get free dessert
- Have a picnic in the park
- go star gazing
- Exercise (run, bike, do some exercise at home)
- Go for a walk
- Go window shopping
- Go to Costco and get free samples
- Go to the park and play on the swings
- Play Frisbee at the park
- Kick a soccer ball at the park
- Get a group together and play hide and seek
- Climb a tree
- Run through the sprinklers in the summer
- Go to thrift stores and find the craziest outfit you can.
Do you have any free date ideas?
Sign up for free updates via email and get a FREE printable of "10 Thing You Could Do Today to Save Money on Your Household Budget"!