This is the best popover recipe ever! It was shared with my by a friend. It is an easy dinner idea that is a good one for the freezer.
It is a great recipe for any meal of the day. You can have it with honey or jam or just plain.
- 2Tbs Margarine or Butter melted and cooled
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 cup Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Salt
- Place melted butter in bowl
- Add milk, flour, eggs, and salt to bowl
- Mix thoroughly with a fork
- Grease edges of Muffin tin
- Bake at 450º for 20 mins
- turn down heat to 350º for 15-20 mins
- Serve immediately
Check out more easy dinner ideas!