17 Free Date Ideas for Grad School Students
During grad school, we struggled to find things to do together. Time was short and we had barely any money if any at all. We knew that the stress of grad school would rip us apart if we didn’t get some free date ideas for students in grad school to get us through.
We wanted to be sure we took time for each other and stepped away from the everyday grind. We made a goal to go on at least 1 date out a month. I wanted to have one year of dates that we could pick from if we don’t have much money.
My husband and I sat down and started brainstorming and we kept going until we couldn’t think of anymore. We ended up with 17 free date ideas for grad school students!!! If you need an idea for a date, check out this list and go have some free fun!
16 free date ideas for grad school students
- Go to Borders and read books together
- Take a free dance lesson at a Ballroom dance studio
- Look for free dessert coupons and get free dessert
- Have a picnic in the park
- go star gazing
- Exercise (run, bike, do some exercise at home)
- Go for a walk
- Go window shopping
- Go to Costco and get free samples
- Go to the park and play on the swings
- Play Frisbee at the park
- Kick a soccer ball at the park
- Get a group together and play hide and seek
- Climb a tree
- Run through the sprinklers in the summer
- Go to thrift stores and find the craziest outfit you can.
- go on campus for some fine dining and a walking tour of the school.
Do you have any free date ideeas