How to Use Swagbucks
Do you want to learn How to Use Swagbucks? Swagbucks is a search engine where you get points for searches. Those points get turned in for GREAT prizes that can help you save tons of money!
If you have never use Swagbucks before, here are a few pointers for How to Use Swagbucks and get your prizes faster.
- When you first sign up you will get 30 Swagbucks just for signing up.
- As you search through the day using the search engine, you will get anywhere from 1-1000 Swagbucks randomly. This is just for using Swagbucks to do your searches, you don’t have to do anything special other then search.
- Swagbucks releases a Swagcode each day at different places (on their blog, in their newsletter, on affiliate sites). Insert these codes into the box under your account info to get more Swagbucks so you earn your prizes faster.
- As you earn more Swagbucks you will want to redeem them for Prizes. The best prize you can get is a $5 Amazon Gift Card which is 450 Swagbucks. My first one took me 3 weeks to get enough to get it. That is totally free money!!!! You can save these so you can get enough to get free stuff on Amazon!
- There is an Earn tab at the top of swagbucks site where you can earn points by answering questions, taking surveys, and completing offers.
We have been able to get a tortilla press, a skillet for frying tortillas, cycling stuff for my husband, a tricycle for my daughter, my husbands LSAT books and a wii game all for under $25 because we used Amazon gift cards from Swagbucks for the rest of it!
We are now saving for an iPad for me… or maybe a laptop.