I am in love with this easy dinner idea. We have never been big on mushrooms at our house. So I always had a hard time with making beef stroganoff the way my mom always did. It was good but I didn’t care for the mushrooms in it. so I decided to make my own Quick Beef Stroganoff recipe.
- 1 lb lean ground beef or ground turkey
- 1¼ teaspoons salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 (10½ ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 can Cream of Celery soup
- 2 cups of beef broth
- 1½ cups sour cream
- Read more at: http://www.food.com/recipe/ground-beef-stroganoff-123503?oc=linkback
- In a large skillet, cook onion salt, pepper, paprika and meat until meat is browned.
- Add cream of chicken and celery soup
- Add Beef broth until as thin as you would like the sauce and let it cook 5 minutes.
- Add sour cream and heat thoroughly.
- Serve on noodles or rice.
This is a super easy dinner idea that is also a very frugal meal for your family especially if you get the soups on sale and the meat on sale!
Check out more easy dinner ideas!