I am in love with this easy dinner idea. We have never been big on mushrooms at our house. So I always had a hard time with making beef stroganoff the way my mom always did. It was good but I didn’t care for the mushrooms in it. so I decided to make my own Quick Beef Stroganoff recipe.
- 1 lb lean ground beef or ground turkey
- 1¼ teaspoons salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 (10½ ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 can Cream of Celery soup
- 2 cups of beef broth
- 1½ cups sour cream
- Read more at: http://www.food.com/recipe/ground-beef-stroganoff-123503?oc=linkback
- In a large skillet, cook onion salt, pepper, paprika and meat until meat is browned.
- Add cream of chicken and celery soup
- Add Beef broth until as thin as you would like the sauce and let it cook 5 minutes.
- Add sour cream and heat thoroughly.
- Serve on noodles or rice.
This is a super easy dinner idea that is also a very frugal meal for your family especially if you get the soups on sale and the meat on sale!
Check out more easy dinner ideas!
Sign up for free updates via email and get a FREE printable of "10 Thing You Could Do Today to Save Money on Your Household Budget"!