I am in love with this easy dinner idea. We have never been big on mushrooms at our house. So I always had a hard time with making beef stroganoff the way my mom always did. It was good but I didn’t care for the mushrooms in it. so I decided to make my own Quick Beef Stroganoff recipe.
I make this in 2 pans. One skillet for the sauce and one pan for boiling the noodles or rice. I usually buy my soup cans with coupons when they are on sale or from amazon with some gift cards. I almost always put mine over noodles. I use whatever noodles I can get on sale. But my favorite are egg noodles.
- 1 lb lean ground beef or ground turkey
- 1¼ teaspoons salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 (10½ ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 can Cream of Celery soup
- 2 cups of beef broth
- 1½ cups sour cream
- In a large skillet, cook onion salt, pepper, paprika and meat until meat is browned.
- Add cream of chicken and celery soup
- Add Beef broth until as thin as you would like the sauce and let it cook 5 minutes.
- Add sour cream and heat thoroughly.
- Serve on noodles or rice.
This is a super easy dinner idea that is also a very frugal meal for your family especially if you get the soups on sale and the meat on sale!
Check out more easy dinner ideas!