I love this easy teriyaki chicken dinner for so many reasons. It is healthy for you and it is a great way to feed just a few people or your whole family. The sauce can also be used in other recipes as well which is a great way to stretch your money and meals.
This is a great easy chicken recipe for dinner as well.
Easy Teriyaki Chicken Dinner
Easy Teriyaki Chicken Recipe
- 2 1/2 - 3 1/2 lbs Chicken cut breasts in half
- 3/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Water pr White Wine Rice Vinegar
- 2 tsp grated Ginger fresh or store bought
- 1 small clove garlic crushed
- Wash chicken and pat dry
- Make marinade by combining sauce ingredients in a bowl.
- Place chicken in a shallow bowl or pan and pour marinade over chicken.
- cover and refrigerate to marinade up to 3 hours, turning occasionally
- Preheat pan with enough oil to keep the chicken from sticking and brown chicken quickly.
- Take chicken out of the pan and in remaining marinade.
- Cover pan and bring to a boil. Then turn down and simmer for 1 hour.
- Serve over rice.
what else other recipes would you use this teriyaki chicken recipe to make?
Check out more easy dinner ideas!