5 Reasons Why Meal Planning is Important
Over the past few months, I have been struggling with menu planning. I do good for a week or 2 and I fall off the wagon. This has been happening over and over and over.
I wish I could say I had the magic solution tot his problem. but I don’t. the only thing I can say is that you have to forgive yourself and move on. As you move on you will be able to be more consistent not feeling down on yourself for all the times you messed up. So this is me making amends with myself so I can start over!!!!
I am reminded as I think about this of the many reasons menu planning is important. So here are 5 reasons Meal planning is an important part of your frugal journey:
- It reduces stress – stress causes so many things in your body and your family. It is best to minimize it as much as you can.
- It helps you use what you have – By planning you meals you better use the items you have already purchased. It helps you use up leftovers and use produce before it goes bad.
- It saves you money – By using what you have at home you are able to better save you money by not having to run out and buy things
- It saves you trips to the store – when you have a plan you can make 1 shopping trip and get everything you need.
- It keeps variety in your meals – This is a big one. when you are planning you know what you made so you can try new meals and plan for different things.
What benefits of meal planning can you add to the list???