Ralphs can be a great place to shop with their Ralphs low prices and their Ralphs fuel rewards program! They can create the perfect combo of savings. But it important to know what to look for and how to shop at Ralphs so you can make the most of your hard-earned money.
I had the chance to go to Long Beach and learn about the new “Ralphs low prices”. I wanted to share with you the info they gave us and then I would LOVE your opinions on new ralphs reward program and If you feel like you will shop there in the future.
The Ralphs fuel rewards can only be redeemed at a shell gas station using your Ralphs rewards card. It is a simple as swiping and pumping, but I will give you more info below!
Ralphs New Low Prices and Ralphs Fuel Rewards Program
What changes will be happening?
- There will be lower prices through the store. There is only one way to check on this and that is to wait and see. This week there are a couple good deals on produce, but it all depends on what your price point is on those items.
- The Ralphs rewards program will be changing. You will no longer get the rewards checks in the mail. Those are being discontinued to fund the lower prices.
- They are also going to no longer have double coupons. The person who talked with us said that they didn’t see many people taking advantage of it. I think the reason for that is that they never advertised it. But regardless, I survived with no doubles before and I will do it again.
- They are also changing the fuel rewards just a bit. your points now go to Fuel Rewards.
You will know if a price has been dropped on an item by seeing this tag on the item.
What are the Ralphs rewards program changes?
- There are no more rewards in the store. The only rewards are the new Ralphs fuel rewards program. The last rewards check will be mailed out on, or close to, May 1. any points you received before April 1 will be in this rewards check.
- The fuel points start to accumulate on April 1. All points after that date will go towards your fuel rewards.
- Rewards dollars will all expire July 31st so if you get a check be sure to use it before then.
How does the Ralphs Fuel Points Program work?
The Ralphs fuel rewards program is simple. It is pretty simple to get your rewards and to redeem them through the Shell fuel rewards program.
- Every $1 you purchase is 1 point.
- For every 100 points, you get $.10 off per gallon at a Shell gas station.
- You can get up to 35 gallons per transaction at the pump.
- Gift card purchases get you 2x the points. This is a good way to get more points if you will be shopping at places anyways.
- Check your ralphs fuel rewards balance can be found at the bottom of the receipt so you can track your discount.
- You can also log into your Ralphs account on ralphs.com. You can see how many Ralphs fuel rewards points you’ve accumulated, how many you’ve redeemed, how you earned them when they expire and more.
- When you get the Shell gas station, just swipe your Ralphs card to get your fuel discount redeemed.
- If you have any problems, call the help desk at 866-597-9967
The Ralphs low prices are a great way to stretch your buck! Then double up the savings with the discount at the pump with the Ralphs Fuel rewards program and you will be getting some amazing deals! You can also check out these other fuel saving tips!
Be sure to check out the weekly Ralphs Deals before you head to the store