I am going to tell you a secret…. you ready??? I hate exercise! There I said it! I hate exercise. I get that exercise is how to improve your health and all, but there is nothing about it that is fun to me, so spending money on it is a very hard thing for me. Why would I spend money on something I hate doing??
The benefits to your body and your heart are countless, so it is something no matter how much you hate, you need to do it. So how do you learn how to improve your health without spending money? There are a ton of options for exercise that don’t cost money. You could try some group exercise ideas or some ones by yourself.
When I started finding free exercises I tried a lot of different ones until I found that I enjoyed the most. Then I did that exercise consistently until I felt the need to switch it up.
How to improve your health for free: 22 free ideas for exercise
- Sit ups
- Push ups
- Stadium stairs
- Go for a walk
- 10 laps through your house
- Get a push mower for your lawn – Best workout ever!
- Play a sport
- Kettlebell workout video
- Other workout videos
- Dance party with your kids
- Work out videos on youtube
- Check your community for free or cheap workout centers
- Play with your kids at the park
- Jumping Jacks
- Playing Tag
- As a bonus, I found this awesome free youtube channel called Fitness Blender. They have every kind of workout you could ever want!
Try these out and find how to improve your health in a way that entertains you! remember to try a lot of different options so you find what works best for you!
What other fun exercise ideas do you have?