Healthy banana bread recipes are sometimes hard to come by but there are ways to make this healthy and a great breakfast item.
This recipe can be made with whole wheat flour to make a whole wheat banana bread recipe. You can add other items such as nuts or berries to make it even healthier.
This is a dairy free recipe which is a great way to cut sugars as well!
Healthy Banana Bread Recipe
- 2 Bananas
- 2 eggs
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 2 C flour
- ½ C Sugar
- ½ C Brown Sugar
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ C Canola Oil
- Optional ½ C Chopped Nuts or Berries
- Put bananas in mixer and mix until smooth.
- Add all other ingredients and mix.
- Add nuts or berries if desired.
- Pour into bread pans, each pan ½ full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour if regular size bread pans. Cook until toothpick comes out clean if making small loaves.
Be sure to check out the rest of our healthy meals.